Talking about my last trip to Fort of San Fernando de Omoa Honduras.



Essay



Well, in this essay I will talk about the experience I passed on my last visit I made to the Fort of San Fernando de Omoa, things that happened that unfortunately lost, craziness, really fantastic variety of entertainment. Well stop the introduction and follow with the issue to recount, I am impatient haha jokes.
The experience started from the beginning because I wanted driving to another   place which had not led.
as always when you concentrate something must happen is that the phone began to ring me about the time driving gate, extremely curious I said I did not want to drive we shift to see what messages were a number receivable and unfortunately had not money on the phone to see gate it was.

Pictures:









I tell them to finish I enjoyed it enough; I was surprised when they look at the fossil and the remains of an animal under a rock.
be a fossil Pichete or that animal will be?

 spiders to look beautiful on this occasion
 

Really have talent the people who built the mines. 






 
his discourages me remember a desire to take everything continues to lose fortunately all this I will tell you, because of the really only want to drive by someone who was in the car as I wanted to do, well that gives me just say that.



sorry for expressing myself more in what happened to me in describing the place visited hopefully with pictures at least get to see goodbye hope the visit


Do not let an illusion makes you lose your way.


Comentarios

Populares

Buscar en este blog